2017 Award Winner- John Furtado
This award was developed by Cramer
Products in 1966 to provide a method for the Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association
to honor those members who have provided excellent leadership in serving the
EATA and in doing so, advanced the profession of Athletic Training.
"To the Athletic Trainer who,
through leadership and excellence, has contributed most significantly to the
advancement of the Athletic Training profession."
Nominees should meet the following
list of criteria:
- Current member, in good standing, of the National Athletic Trainers Association.
- Currently BOC Certified or Certified-Retired Status and in good standing.
- Ten years EATA membership.
- Provided service to EATA on a committee, as a committee chair or held an EATA office for a minimum of 3 years
- Has served as a speaker or presenter at an annual EATA meeting.
- Demonstrates a history of special organizational efforts on behalf of the EATA.
- Has greatly enhanced the profession of athletic training in District I or II, and/ or has served the National Athletic Trainers’ Association or any of its entities.
Home > Awards > Cramer Award