About the Moyer Award
TThe David Moyer Award is presented to a team physician that has served the profession of Athletic Training as an educator and an advocate and has also served the community in which they live and work.
- Years of service as a team physician (ten year minimum).
- State/E.A.T.A/N.A.T.A. activities such as speaking, offices held, liaison positions, and committee work.
- Special event coverage as team physician such as all-star games, state games, Olympic games and other athletic events.
- Education, research, and publications in the field of sports medicine and athletic training.
- Charitable and community involvement.
Nominations shall be submitted by a certified or retired certified member of the EATA to the chairperson of the Dr. Moyer Award Committee. The nominating EATA member shall submit a letter of recommendation and the physician's vitae for review by the October 1st deadline.
Please forward nominations by October 1st to:
George O'Neil, ATC
Assistant Head Athletic Trainer
Princeton, NJ 08544
Fax (609) 258-7045