About the Cramer Award
This award was developed by Cramer Products in 1966 to provide a method for the Eastern Athletic Trainers' Association to honor those members who have provided excellent leadership in serving the EATA and in doing so, advanced the profession of Athletic Training.
PLAQUE INSCRIPTION: "To the Athletic Trainer who, through leadership and excellence, has contributed most significantly to the advancement of the Athletic Training profession."
Nominees should meet the following list of criteria:
- Current member, in good standing, of the National Athletic Trainers Association.
- Currently BOC Certified or Certified-Retired Status and in good standing.
- Ten years EATA membership.
- Provided service to EATA on a committee, as a committee chair or held an EATA office for a minimum of 3 years
- Has served as a speaker or presenter at an annual EATA meeting and/or District, State and NATA meeting
- Demonstrates a history of special organizational efforts on behalf of the EATA.
- Has greatly enhanced the profession of athletic training in District 1 or 2, and/ or has served the National Athletic Trainers’ Association or any of its entities.
Nominations Close October 1st