About the Moyer Award
The David Moyer Award is presented to a team physician that has served the profession of Athletic Training as an educator and an advocate and has also served the community in which they live and work.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 10 years of service as a team physician to be eligible for this award. In addition, the selection criteria shall consist of six areas:
- years of service as a team physician,
- state, EATA, and NATA related activities,
- special event coverage as a team physician,
- education, research, and publication in the field of sports medicine and athletic training,
- charitable and community involvement, and
- service not otherwise listed.
Nominations shall be submitted by a certified or retired certified member of the EATA through an online form. Nominations are open from July 1st through September 15th
Nominations close September 15th