Need a Replacement Convention CE Certificate?
For events from 2018-2020, any EATA convention participate can download their own replacement CE certificate free of charge. The attendee will need to do the following:
- Go to EATA Registration Web Site (see link below)
- Select the "Already Registered" link in the upper right hand corner of the web site
- Put in confirmation number (From your registration confirmation email) and email address (If you don't have your confirmation number, you can request it through the system)
- Under the "Print Option" button, select the "Conference-CE Certificate" option to download and then print the certificate
- If you have any questions, please contact the EATA webmaster at email@example.com
All participants were sent a link to their general session certificate (includes both EBP and CAT A). Workshop certificates were emailed separately. Attendees only received credit for those sessions they attended and then completed the assessment. There is no path to on the web site to download the certificate directly to your computer. To find the email with the link, please search for "EATA Convention Registration" or 'firstname.lastname@example.org" If you continue to need assistance, please contact the EATA webmaster at email@example.com
Cannot Find Your EBP Certificate (2018-2020)?
EBP certificates were emailed to the attendee as soon as they took the online post-session quiz. The attendee had until February 15th of the year of the convention to take the quiz. Quizzes were emailed to all attendees who were at the EBP session and handed in their attendance ticket. If you cannot find your EBP certificate, please do the following
- Log into your email account that you used to register for the EATA Convention
- Search your spam folder for an email that came from "EATA Convention Registration" or 'firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Search your email account for an email that came from "EATA Convention Registration" or 'email@example.com"
- If you cannot find the EBP certificate in your email system, then email the EATA webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, please put "EBP Certificate Needed"
- In your message, please be specific regarding which EBP session(s) you attended. Please include the year, session number, title and presenter
- Please allow a few days for processing